Mridangam Artiste, Karnataka, India
At the age of 12, Prithvi Krishna started his musical journey under the nurturing of the illustrious guru Mridangam Vidwan Byrappa. He was very fortunate to get trained under Mridangam Legend of yester years, Karnataka Kala Ratna, Palghat Mani Awardee Vid MS Ramaiah.
He is presently under going training under Karnataka Kala Sri Vid M A Krishnamurthy and Sangeetha Natak Awardee, Kalaima Mani Vid Mannargudi A Easwaran. He has undergone training for over 15 years now.Shows & Major Performances
He has performed at various Sabhas in India and abroad. Some of the important ones include:
• Gana Bharathi Mysore
• Bangalore Gayana Samaja, 43rd Annual Conference
• Sringeri Sharada Temple, Sringeri (Navarathri Series)
• Saraswathi Devi Temple, Koothanur, Trichy Dist.
• Sri Rama Temple, Kushalnagar. Coorg
• Sahakaranagar Sangeetha Sabha, Bangalore
• Deva Giri Sangeetha Sabha, Bangalore
• Sri Rama Seva Mandali, Fort High School Grounds, Bangalore
• Sheshadripuram Rama Seva Mandali, Bangalore.
• Rama Mandira, Srirampuram, Bangalore
• Dubai Music Lovers Association, Dubai
• Mohana Sangeetha Sabha, Dubai
As a youth artist he has performed many a times at the All India Radio, Bangalore. Alongside rigorous music training Prithvi Krishna has been teaching Mridangam to young aspirants.
# 481, HARITHASA, 3rd Cross, JRD Tata Nagar, Bangalore 560092